Home | Add Me
My Love Story
Webcam with him ❤
Sunday 4 November 2012 | 0Superstar (s)!


Yeayy !! Semalam webcam dengan dia,, Oh My God !! I'm so excited.. hahah rasa nak lompat-lompat je. Aku suka when he smile at me, hahah so cute la and gedik pun ada gak sayang.. Tapi sayang, dapat webcam dengan die sekajap je,, tak puas tengok muka die tu .. Aku harap satu hari nanti aku dapat tengok muke ko puas-2 .. heheh #gedik -.-

To my sayang: I just wanna say that day was the best moment and memories in my life. I won't ever forget about that day. I hope that we've another chance to webcam for a long time. 
#okay my English is sucks, at least I tried, -.-


Old Castle | New Castle
The Disclaimer


Welcome to this blog, strangers. Before anything else, please
follow these rules!
No ripping,
No spamming,
No childish act
Respect is a must.  
Add Me FacebookTwitterFacebook II



underlined, bold

blockqoute

Diary About Stuff Site

Before you left your foot step, please follow this rules okay!
Ripping
Use Nice Words
Don't Rude
Be Nice
Now you can talk n talk at my chat box c(:

The Twittah!

Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Cherrybam and NadyaWiwit
Basecode by : Nadya
Header by : Qistina
Full Edited : Ieka Munchie

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!