Home | Add Me
My Love Story
Sad :'(
Tuesday, 22 May 2012 | 0Superstar (s)!




Dear my beloved friend, 
I really happy because I've a caring friend like u. U always besides me when i need u, when I'm have a big problems to solve, when I'm happy, sad and sometimes being childish act. U always patience with my act. 
We chattering together, sometimes skyping when I was at home. U will accompany until I already go to sleep.

But the first we like that, now it change with significant ..

After u have a new boyfriend, u keep avoid to meet me. I know that your boy friend is the most important in your life, I really admit it ,, but sometimes please take time to hang with us. Now, its quite long not hang together. Its about 2 months we not talk, laugh and hang together. I really miss that moment. Kind a lot of moment that we've through together not matter in sad or happy situation. 

I always remember that once we were friend, we always together including go to toilet we also together. But now ,, u seem not exist in this world. Now, u consider us like your enemies, please don't make us like your enemies. I know that sometimes our words is hurting your heart ,, i admit it. Actually we want prevent you from make a negative manner. 

Seriously, we love u my friend, we don't want, because one boy, our friendship is separate.. Its already 3 years we being friend, 3 years okay, not 3 days, I hope that u appreciate our friendship. If u hate us, please be frank and don't hiding your feeling about us. Just tell us that u really hate us, we can discuss this matter.

Dear friend, I hope u understand my feeling through these day. Please fulfill your promise that we be friend till end .. 

However thanks for being my friend. Thanks a lot. :( and sorry for my broken english 


Old Castle | New Castle
The Disclaimer


Welcome to this blog, strangers. Before anything else, please
follow these rules!
No ripping,
No spamming,
No childish act
Respect is a must.  
Add Me ☠ Facebook ☠ Twitter ☠ Facebook II ☠



underlined, bold

blockqoute

Diary About Stuff Site

Before you left your foot step, please follow this rules okay!
✘ Ripping
✔ Use Nice Words
✘ Don't Rude
✔ Be Nice
Now you can talk n talk at my chat box c(:

The Twittah!

Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Cherrybam and NadyaWiwit
Basecode by : Nadya
Header by : Qistina
Full Edited : Ieka Munchie

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!